Commitment to Zero Harm
As part of our commitment to achieving the principles of work health, safety and environmental (WHSE) sustainability, RGLG recognises our responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our people and others.
We are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of people and protecting our environment by managing risks that may arise from activities conducted as part of RGLG’s business operations. RGLG management proactively demonstrate leadership in our workplaces to promote and achieve positive WHSE outcomes.
Our prime objective is to aim for zero harm at our workplaces.
Our key strategies to achieve Zero Harm
- Identify and understand project material risks and the effect this has on project strategies and plans
- Implement risk management framework for the consistent identification and analysis of project material risks, safety, health, environment, execution and business risks, existing controls and control effectiveness
- Evaluate whether the level of project material risk being accepted is consistent with levels of risk approved by the Client
- Respond to project material risks and take action where it is determined that there is an exposure to unacceptable levels of risk
- Involve all project employees and relevant stakeholders in managing material risks and effectively communicate associated treatment plans
- Verify that established critical safety controls are fully implemented and provide assurance that controls are effective.